COMMON searched through questions:
- Match the vocabulary words with their definitions.
- Select the correct and entire main clause of the sentence.
- Select the correct and entire subordinate clause of the sentence.
- Select the abbreviation that tells how the italicized noun clause is used.
- Select the adjective clause and the word(s) it modifies in the appropriate boxes below.
- In the sentence below, identify the adverb clause, subordinating conjunction, and the word(s) modified.
- Click on the blue box to choose the correct present and past participles of the verb given.
- Locate the gerund or gerund phrase and identify its noun function in the sentence.
- Choose the sentence that correctly combines the sentences or sentence elements by changing the italicized clause to an infinitive. Indicate whether the infinitive phrase is used as a noun, an adjective, or an adverb.
- Identify the infinitive phrase and the subject of the infinitive in the sentence below.
- In the sentence below, find the verbal and tell what kind it is
Get Your OdysseyWare Answer Key Today!